One of a Kind
Each product you purchase is 100% unique. Our original designs- whether in wood, ink or paint- are developed with consideration for longevity and durability. Every board is hand carved, sanded and finished with a lifetime of good use in mind. Our watercolored cards are individually painted, and our illustrations & hand-lettered texts intended for real relationships.
By Allison Samuels, currently living and working in Brooklyn, NY. Shortly after receiving her BFA in Fibers from the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), Allison traveled up and down the East Coast before settling in New York to pursue cabinetry and create the fledgling Two Tree brand.
Allison grew up in New York's lush Hudson Valley, and developed a natural appreciation for exploring her backyard's woods and local rock-filled rivers. A childhood surrounded in forests has undoubtedly translated to an eye for simple, nature-based design and a strong interest in preserving natural resources.
Keeping with her early fascination for culinary, textile and sculptural design, Allison thrives on entertaining many simultaneous projects, and welcomes custom work and collaborations. You can find Allison happy as a clam recipe-testing in her beautiful kitchen, on an autumn bike ride, or in the occasional yoga class.
To view additional work please visit www.allisonevesamuels.com
We value products that are not only well, but consciously-made. Part of that is continual research to source the most earth-friendly materials possible. We believe that "green" items are also more beautiful, and are confident that your loved ones will feel the difference.
- Is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified, supporting responsible management of the world's forests by protecting wildlife, preventing pollution and planting more trees than are harvested
- Is archival, acid-free and chlorine-free
- Contains 100% leftover cotton from the textile industry, is recyclable and biodegradable
- Is certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) , and is made from the lactic acid of plants
- Is Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved to come into contact with food
- Contains a minimum of 60% post-industrial recycled material